Glenna Fulks is the Owner of Kite Meeting Management. With the experience gained since 1998 from the hands-on planning, operational over-site and strategic management of every type and size of meeting, she has seen it, done it, planned it and owns a t-shirt in every color to prove it. She has operated programs all over the U.S. as well as Europe, Asia, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean and the working knowledge, contacts and network she has amassed over all of these projects has brought her to the venture of launching a company that she plans to develop one client at a time with personal service, fresh, clever ideas and a formidable array of skills.
A graduate of The Ohio State University with degrees in Literature and Classics, as well as a former member of the OSU marching band, wherever she travels for work she is always thrilled to meet other Buckeyes and respond to their O-H with a hearty I-O.
Kite Meeting Management utilizes Lawall Communications for all of its Audio Visual Staging needs.
Lawall Communications is an Audio Visual Staging/Production Company, with over 30 years experience in the Meetings and Event Industry:
- We have worked with AEGIS Insurance for over 25 years, MLB for 0ver 10 years (since 2003), they trust us with their larger meetings, as well as their quarterly Owners Meetings, Janssen for over 10 years (since 2003) providing excellent, client-centric service for meetings Worldwide, (We have produced over 200 meetings for J&J during that time!), among many others.
- We believe in long-term relationships, we understand the challenges and expectations. We take great pleasure in exceeding them.
- Over the last 20+ years, we have developed partnerships with vendors the World over, from Buenos Aires to Beijing, from Moscow to Barcelona, and pretty much everywhere in between, to provide the best and most consistent service and support, regardless of meeting location.
- We have worked with most of our techs for over 10 years, so they understand our high expectations and can deliver, not only technically, but also in terms of client service and overall meeting success.
- We have a very client-centric approach, with our goal the overall success of the meeting, and the engagement of the attendees, not just the successful operation of our equipment. We understand and respect the amount of effort and cost that goes into a modern meeting, and will do everything in our power to ensure it’s success.
- We have a very scalable structure, able to go from a 20 person Advisory Board, to custom fabricating scenery, with renderings and full lighting rigs, to a multi-city Investigator series that travels from EU to Asia, to Latin America and the US, with the same high-quality techs, as well as venue support and selection assistance, drawings, renderings, meeting recordings (both audio and video), ARS systems, etc.
Kite Meeting Management utilizes Andrew Shafer Visuals for its photographic needs.
Andrew Shafer Visuals specializes in international event, resort and travel photography, creating stunning imagery with purpose and creativity to elevate your program and marketing efforts. With 10 years of event experience, ASV has mastered the art of telling the story of your program, large or small, from beginning to end. ASV works closely with each client to fully understand their program to achieve their visual goals.